It will take up to 2 more days to deal with the aftermath of the Russian attack on Kryvyi Rih - RMA
Kyiv • UNN
As a result of the Russian attack on Kryvyi Rih, 16 people were killed, 130 injured, and four went missing. Rescuers continue clearing the rubble.

The aftermath of the Russian attack on Kryvyi Rih on August 21, which claimed the lives of 16 people and left 130 injured, will take up to two more days to clear, according to estimates, Oleksandr Hanzha, head of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional Military Administration, said on social media on Saturday, UNN reports.
Details
"According to preliminary estimates, it will take up to two more days to clear the aftermath of the enemy attack," Hanzha said.
According to him, "the scale of the rubble is very large."
He said that 16 people had been killed and 130 had sought medical assistance.
"As of now, we understand that four people are missing," the head of the Regional Military Administration said.
Hanzha added that the search-and-rescue operation was ongoing. The work is being complicated by constant air-raid alerts and the extensive scale of the destruction. Despite this, rescuers continue to work at the site.
Additional information
As reported by the prosecutor's office, at around 4:30 p.m. on August 21, Russian forces carried out two strikes using UAVs against a shopping center in Kryvyi Rih.