Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded to statements from Budapest about a "discrediting campaign"

 • 22377 переглядiв

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine rejected the accusations of the Hungarian side regarding the conduct of a campaign against the leadership of Hungary. The Ministry emphasized its commitment to the principles of partnership and readiness for a constructive dialogue.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine responded to the accusations of the Hungarian side about the alleged "discrediting campaign" against the leadership of Hungary, stating that Ukraine has never and will never engage in such actions against its partners. This is stated in the comment of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, reports UNN.

Details

"Ukraine categorically rejects any accusations from the Hungarian side about the alleged deployment of a "discrediting campaign" against the leadership of this country. Ukraine has never and will never conduct any such campaigns against partners, including neighboring Hungary. Moreover, we have no intention of interfering in the internal affairs of other countries", the statement said.

As indicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the relevant position was clearly conveyed on February 10 in Kyiv during the meeting of the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Oleksandr Mishchenko with the Deputy Minister - Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary Levente Madar.

"Despite the constructive reception of the Hungarian colleague in Kyiv and the organization at the urgent request of the Hungarian Foreign Ministry of all the requested meetings, it turned out that the main purpose of Mr. Madar was to shoot a provocative video in the center of the Ukrainian capital with manipulative statements and discrediting the leadership of Ukraine", the Ministry of Foreign Affairs noted.

"Nothing discredits Hungarian officials more than their own actions", the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stressed.

The statement said that during the meeting it was noted that "such actions of Hungarian officials can serve only the interests of the Russian Federation, which seeks to sow discord".

"Ukraine has been and remains committed to the principles of partnership and is always open to an honest and constructive dialogue aimed at strengthening mutual understanding and cooperation with all states that share the values of democracy and the rule of law", the Ministry of Foreign Affairs emphasized.

Previously

Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Hungary Levente Madar during the visit accused Ukraine of a "stab in the back" and claimed that nationalist governments allegedly restricted the rights of Transcarpathian Hungarians.

Popular
Garden plants for your plot: types, cultivation specifics, and common mistakes

 • 8564 переглядiв

Russian elite admits that the war in Ukraine is "not going very well" - ISW

 • 15501 переглядiв

New Green Card Rules: Trump Requires Applicants to Leave the US

 • 10246 переглядiв

Trump mistakenly purchased $5 million in sushi chain shares – media

 • 9712 переглядiв

News by theme
Zelenskyy explains sanctions against Poroshenko and names the condition for their lifting

 • 35674 переглядiв

Russia will be forced to cut oil production - Reuters

 • 43497 переглядiв

EU Commissioner: Ukraine's will must be central to any peace deal

 • 36161 переглядiв

A sad testimony: Orbán criticises Brussels' “worthless” stance in support of Ukraine

 • 29022 переглядiв

SBI has appealed to the court regarding the "coal case" of Poroshenko: what is it about

 • 28294 переглядiв

After drone attack: Russian cultural center to be closed in Moldova

 • 33790 переглядiв

Latest Russian Valdai radar systems destroyed near Moscow: DIU showed footage

 • 32888 переглядiв

Zelenskyy tells Trump that Ukraine is analyzing draft of rare earths agreement - sources

 • 139305 переглядiв