Several Russian oil refineries have resumed operations after maintenance, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said amid reports of damage to refineries as a result of drone attacks. Astra reports this, citing Novak, UNN writes.
Details
According to the Russian deputy prime minister, the situation with fuel supplies in Russia is constantly changing. He said that after individual enterprises resume operations, an increase in supply volumes is expected, taking logistics into account.
The current situation is constantly changing. Several plants have already resumed operations, so, taking logistics into account, we expect an increase in supply volumes. The situation changes every day. We constantly monitor it and make decisions at the headquarters. Twice a week, we hold a federal headquarters meeting with the regions and all our companies. Essentially, the process is under manual control
At the same time, Russian oil refineries continue to come under attack. On August 18, ASTRA published photographs of repairs to the AVT-4 and AVT-5 units at the Lukoil-Permnefteorgsintez oil refinery in Perm, which, according to the outlet, were damaged as a result of Ukrainian attacks
In April, the Security Service of Ukraine reported that the AVT-4 unit at the enterprise had been hit, calling it a key unit in the primary processing of oil. On July 29, ASTRA also reported another attack on the refinery in Perm. Reuters then wrote, citing sources, that the AVT-5 unit had been damaged as a result of the strike.
The Defense Forces struck fuel tanks at the Yeisk oil-loading complex22.08.26, 15:04