The number of victims of enemy strikes in Kharkiv is growing. The Interior Ministry showed photos of the destruction

 • 17605 переглядiв

16 people, including three children, were injured and residential buildings were damaged in Kharkiv as a result of hostile shelling by Russia.

Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko said that the number of victims of the enemy attacks has increased to 16 and showed the first photo of the destruction, UNN reports.

Kharkiv. There used to be a house here where the stones are now. Until Russia destroyed it. It was fortunate that no one was home at the time of the attack. In general, apartment buildings were damaged in the city as a result of enemy shelling. A total of 16 people were injured, including 3 children 

- Klymenko said.

According to him, emergency services are working at the sites of the strikes.

The Minister also reminded that if an alarm sounds, go to a shelter.

Previously

Today, on May 14, during a series of strikes in Kharkiv, Russians hit the 10th floor of a 12-story building in the city center. Currently, apartment-by-apartment checks are being carried out. In addition, the Russians hit garages on the territory of a residential building, causing fires.

Popular
Creator of "Off Campus" reveals who the main characters of the second season will be

 • 16052 переглядiв

Kyiv under Russian drone attack - KCMA

 • 15370 переглядiв

Iran stated it will not compromise in negotiations with the US

 • 17168 переглядiв

Trump Jr. officially married ahead of Bahamas wedding - media

 • 21902 переглядiв

News by theme
Number of casualties due to enemy strikes on Kharkiv increased to 15 - RMA

 • 17200 переглядiв

Fighting continues on the outskirts of Vovchansk - General Staff

 • 19592 переглядiв

Mayor: 9 people injured as a result of Russian strikes on Kharkiv

 • 16776 переглядiв