Another round of talks on Iran could happen "over the weekend" - Trump

 • 3220 переглядiв

Donald Trump announced a possible meeting with the Iranian side in the coming days. J.D. Vance and Jared Kushner will join the peace process.

US President Donald Trump on Thursday suggested that another round of face-to-face talks with the Iranians could take place over the weekend, UNN reports with reference to CNN.

"Probably, possibly, over the weekend," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House.

Trump claims progress in Iran talks, but adds - without a deal, hostilities will resume16.04.26, 21:42

The publication notes that this is not the first time Trump has hinted that the next round of talks is on the horizon. On Tuesday, Trump told the New York Post that the next talks "could happen within the next two days."

CNN previously reported that Vice President J.D. Vance would continue peace talks alongside Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff and Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Popular
Courtney Love said that doctors predicted she would die in 2019

 • 18008 переглядiв

Eight Muslim countries condemned Israel’s rejection of the U.S. plan for Gaza

 • 9014 переглядiв

Russia launched a massive attack on Sumy with strike UAVs, causing large-scale fires

 • 2912 переглядiв

News by theme