Direct interstate strikes between Israel and Iran 'complete' - CNN

 • 14783 переглядiв

According to intelligence reports, Iran will not respond to strikes likely to be carried out by Israel on its territory.

A regional intelligence source familiar with Iran's potential response to Friday's strike, which a U.S. official said was carried out by Israel, said direct interstate strikes between the two sides "have ended," CNN reports, UNN writes.

Details

The source, who was not authorized to speak publicly, spoke to CNN on condition of anonymity about two and a half hours after CNN first reported the attacks.

The source said that, as far as he knew, Iran was not expected to respond to the strikes, but did not give a reason.

Representatives of the Iranian government have so far tried to downplay the consequences of Friday's attack, the newspaper notes.

The Israeli military did not comment on the situation, and Iran did not name the source of the attack.

According to Agerpres, citing EFE, on Friday, the Iranian army made it clear that it would not respond to the attack that took place on Thursday night and could have been carried out by Israel

"Thanks to our vigilance, fire was opened in the direction of some flying objects," Iranian Army Chief Major General Abdul Rahim Mousavi told the Iranian defense agency Defa Press.

Asked if Iran would respond, Mousavi said: "Iran's response is already visible," which is an obvious reference to the attack on Israel last Saturday, the newspaper writes.

Strike on Iran: CNN reports there was no green light for Israel's response from the US19.04.24, 10:59

Popular
Creator of "Off Campus" reveals who the main characters of the second season will be

 • 11750 переглядiв

Kyiv under Russian drone attack - KCMA

 • 11724 переглядiв

Iran stated it will not compromise in negotiations with the US

 • 13695 переглядiв

Trump Jr. officially married ahead of Bahamas wedding - media

 • 18615 переглядiв

News by theme